Forum Name: Female Sexual Disorders

Question: help...

xxxashleighxxx - Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:57 am

Hi, im 16 years old and i am sexually active. Recently when i was showering i came across a lump on the right of my left leg. It is in between my vagina and leg but is not recognisable. It seems to be making my left leg ache alot. Anybody could help me plzzzzz. Thanx! x
 Angela Grunewald, RN - Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:22 pm

User avatar sounds as if this is a cyst. Can you manipulate this "bump"? Does it seem to be "attached"? Cysts in this area is actually quite common and quite often is nothing to worry about. I do not see a connection between your leg pain and this bump.
 xxxashleighxxx - Sat Oct 15, 2005 2:31 am

thanks for replying. Yes the lump seems to be attached and does seem to hurt if poked or pushed .