Question: white bump inside shaft of penis

fritz628 - Sat Oct 15, 2005 8:06 pm

On the shaft of my penis under the skin, I have a growth that looks like a 1/4 inch long thin white tube, and is hard to the touch. When flacid or erect it looks as if my penis has a growth on the inside. I do not have any STD's as I am a virgin. I am going to go to the clinic to have it looked at, but would like a second opinion.
 fritz628 - Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:41 pm

For those with a similar issue let me tell you not to worry. I was told by my GP that it was a piece of the fiburous tissue that had broken off. I purposed the questions of cancer and with a smile she reassured me it is not cancerous and that the only ill effect is cosmetic.

Have it looked at anyway, and don't be discouraged. Get the answers that will make you feel comfortable about the issue and be done with it. I went to a free walk-in clinic and walked out 10 minutes later feeling better.