Forum Name: Fertility

Question: Pregnant?

redsoxgirl - Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:49 pm

ahhh...here's the story, I had intercourse about 4 days ago, and today I felt nautious and even threw up. Is it possible to be feeling this nautious after just four days? Well this morning I also took Xenadrine EFX (which is a weight loss supliment, it says on the back: Light-skinned individuals should limit UV exposure when consuming this product) along with a depression medicine. Then right after I took it, I ran to subway and ate a sub then went tanning. Then right after tanning, my husband called and asked me to pick up some lunch at McDonalds for him and the smell really bothered me. So when I got home I threw up...by the looks and smell of it, I think it was my sub. Do you think I am pregnant or is it just a combination of all those things plus the xenadrine?!?!
 Shana Johnson, CNA - Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:46 pm

User avatar four days after sexual intercourse is to soon to be experiencing pregnancy symptoms. I would attribute your nausea to taking Xenadrine mixed with a depression medication. I would not recommend mixing these medications. Also, if you are supposed to limit Uv exposure, then going tanning probably caused a reaction.