Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge ( does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: Any Doctor Please Help

 ConcernedBoy99 - Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:17 am

Ok, I don't know what this is but on my penis head there are very tiny series of bumps and some tiny little scar looking things....i cant really explain this and it seems like my head is very irritated...ive been applying eurecin and it has definetely helped the burning sensation when i rub my finger across it but it still hasnt vanished the bumpy things and tiny scars. Any suggestions? Please help ASAP! :cry:
 ConcernedBoy99 - Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:18 pm


| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us