Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Female Sexual Disorders

Question: Not Sure what it is ( Women help! )

SnoAngel - Tue Feb 10, 2004 6:16 pm

I'm an 18 year old female, it was discovered that on the left side of my vaginal wall there seems to be a bump ( well not so much a bump, but its noticibly something different than the smooth area around it, but it is smooth as well just kinda sticks out more ). Its been there for a while. Never really thought anything about it, but now there seems to be blood like substance ( pink and thin ) with discharge. Not sure whats going on. I've never had sex and my periods are very regular. Someone please tell me whats going on
 memorylane4ever - Thu Feb 12, 2004 3:26 am

Have you been to a OBGYN???
 Dr. Russell M - Sun Feb 15, 2004 8:31 am

User avatar Hi!

Could this be a bartholin cyst? Check it out at this site:

Click here!

bye

bill

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us