Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge ( does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Female Sexual Disorders

Question: Not Sure what it is ( Women help! )

 SnoAngel - Tue Feb 10, 2004 6:16 pm

I'm an 18 year old female, it was discovered that on the left side of my vaginal wall there seems to be a bump ( well not so much a bump, but its noticibly something different than the smooth area around it, but it is smooth as well just kinda sticks out more ). Its been there for a while. Never really thought anything about it, but now there seems to be blood like substance ( pink and thin ) with discharge. Not sure whats going on. I've never had sex and my periods are very regular. Someone please tell me whats going on
 memorylane4ever - Thu Feb 12, 2004 3:26 am

Have you been to a OBGYN???
 Dr. Russell M - Sun Feb 15, 2004 8:31 am

User avatar Hi!

Could this be a bartholin cyst? Check it out at this site:

Click here!



| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us