Forum Name: Fertility

Question: I don't know what to do?

re-re - Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:46 pm

someone had sex with me when i was drunk on the 26th i went to the doctor on the 27th and had a pregnancy test hiv and std all negative. since i knew who had sex wit me i asked him if he had ejaculated he said no. me and my boyfriend had sex for the first time on the 28th and so on. my period doesnt come until the 2nd or the 3rd. but we kept having sex without protection. He had ejaculated in me, but the first times he didn't know. around the 8th iv'e been really hungry and started having funny vaginal charges and cramps on the 10th through the 18th.(my period never came) Ive been feeling very sick everytime i eat all day and im sure im reganant because i ganied laot of weig and iv'e been avin thsi strong vaginal odor after me nad my bf have sex. i don't know what to do. will a pregnancy test help me determien how many days im pregnant so i can know . im very confused i need your help!!! :(
 re-re - Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:50 pm

i mixed the dates up he had sex with me when i was drunk on the 24th and went to teh doctor for the test on the 27th
 Shana Johnson, CNA - Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:45 pm

User avatar A pregnancy test will not tell you how pregnant you are. Teh test at the doctor was negative because it was taken to soon. If you test again now you should get an accurate reading.

It also sounds like you have bacterial vaginosis. A vaginal infection. You need to see a doctor to get tested and treated for that, and also have a pregnancy test. Also if you aren't trying to concieve it may be a good idea to talk to the doctor abotu a birth control.