Forum Name: Fertility

Question: Hello I'M REALLY TRYING

KNS729 - Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:21 pm

TO GET PREGNET.I don't KNOW WHAT TO DO. ME AND MY BOYFRIEND HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR THE LAST 6 YEARS.IVE BEEN PREG BEFORE HAD AN ABORT.THEN I GOT PREGNET AGAIN IN MY TUBES.I WENT TO GET MY TUBES BLOWN OUT AND STILL NOTHING WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?PLEASE HELP ME.IVE DONE ALL THE REGULAR THINGS STILL NOTHING I'M SO MISERABLE WHAT SHOULD I DO? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
 Shelly S, RN - Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:17 pm

My suggestions I usually give to everyone:

Basal body temp! It helps to know your cycle.
Purchase ovualtion sitcks and use them. (This is a wonderful tool to predict ovulation)
Try 1-2 tsp of Robitussin before sex. (This has the same effect on cervical mucous as it does on mucous in the lungs. It lets the sperm get into to cervix opening)
After sex, prop a pillow under the rear and stay in place for about 20 minutes.
Lastly, do not obsess. If you are stressed, it makes things more difficult. Remember, even 100% healthy couples can take up to ONE YEAR to get pregnant.

If you feel you are getting nowhere, consider discussing this with your OBGYN, or a fertility specialist.
 KNS729 - Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:11 pm

THANKS I'LL GIVE IT TRY,ANOTHER GOOD ADVICE IS BETTER THEN NOTHING AT ALL.I HAVE ONE TUBE NOW AFTER THE ATOPIC BUT I HAVE TO ASSUME THAT IT WILL BE HARDER THEN OTHERS HAVING 2.GOOD LUCK TO ME !I'M SO AXIOUS TO GET PREGNAT.WHAT DOES CLOYMADIAN DO.I THINK I SPELLED IT RIGHT.