Question: Never had this problem before, Erections only sometimes.

Henry - Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:28 am

Well heres my problem, and its making me look real bad and I'm only 19 years old, i have never, since i was 17, when i became a non virgin, ever had a problem with getting an erection. Well now i am with a different girl, someone i love a whole lot more that is a virgin, well we tease around or even if i lay beside her thinking of her, i can easily get an erection likes its nothing, but when i'm about to try my first intercourse with her, i lose it completely and can't get it back, and its happend more than once like this. What is my problem, please help me.

P.S. I have even tried things like horny goat weed with maca, Yohimbe Bark, and stamina rx, and still lose my erection before i even try to get it in.
 Shana Johnson, CNA - Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:42 am

User avatar It is a very big responsibility to have sex with someone for the first time, who you love very much.

The weight of that responisbility may cause you to lose your erection.

Be sure that this is something you both want to do, and that your girlfriend is ready to make this commitment, and make sure protection is used.

Stress can cause loss of erection, so I would adivse you to relax, try not to worry to much abotu it, because the more you worry abotu not beign able to perform, the more often you will lose your erection. Try having foreplay, without any pretense of sex...and let the rest come naturally.
 Henry - Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:50 pm

Well see i have had this foreplay also, but even with me having the foreplay, i barely get an erection, and i do love her very much, and can't be no more relaxed. I don't know what else to do.
 Henry - Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:49 pm

Is there any things i can do, i'm still having the problem and its ruining my life. Please help