Question: retractile testis..

freetofly - Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:29 pm

Dear Doctor,
Sorry if i will make some mistake but i'm not a native english speaking.
My problem is concerned with testis size
(if i remember well they are 2.5 ,2.5 ,4 cm) cause comparing with others men they look like smaller.
scrotum is also quite smaller and this is a problem for me...cause the way they look like affects my masculinity..i think i'm not like a normal man sometime...
Now things gets worse cause most of the time my scrotum is like sucked up, and the feeling of having it not relaxed ..increase my suffering for the sizes.
I would like to know if some people are more sensitive than others for this condition and is something can be done for that, i mean to have them relaxed for a longer time cause when i have them relaxed i think less about my size problem.
i would really appreciate if u can answer me.
Sam
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:25 am

Normal adult male testicle size is 4.0 cm to 7.0 cm in the longest dimension. Testicle size less than 4.0 cm could indicate a hormone problem, and could affect fertility. That would warrant a visit to your doctor.

If within that range, testicular size varies and really doesn't matter much as regards to function. If on the other hand you are also experiencing other sexual abnormalities you may want have it checked.