Question: Enlarged Testicle

imnotamorningguy - Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:55 am

I'm 18 years old and for some time now, i've noticed i have a testicle that is somewhat larger than the other. my left one is around twice the size as the right, but there has never been any pain at all. it's been like that for as long as i can remember, perhaps since birth, but not sure. is it something to be worried about?
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:01 am

In most men, one testicle is slightly larger or hangs lower than the other. As long as it doesn't continue to grow and you don't experience any new problems, you have nothing to worry about.