Question: Problem Ejaculating.

laser20 - Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:28 am

Im 16 years old. I hit puberty early, but now when ever I jack off or have sex and I try to ejaculate, nothing comes out. Is there any reason why this would be happening? Any specific name of what it could be.
 Shannon Morgan, CMA - Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:30 am

User avatar Are you having orgasms, but no semen comes out, or are you not able to climax at all? Orgasm of course normally includes semen, but the presence of semen is called ejaculation and is separate from orgasm.

If the problem is my first question, the most common, but not only answer is retrograde ejaculation

Retrograde ejaculation is a condition where the seminal fluid is ejaculated backward into the urinary bladder instead of out of the penis during orgasm. This usually occurs because the neck of the urinary bladder, which normally closes to block such retrograde flow, is unable to do so. This may be due to a nerological (nerve problem) or injury of some sort to the neck of the bladder.

Do you notice that your urine is cloudy after orgasm?

Diabetes is an extremely common cause of retrograde ejaculation (also a very common cause of impotence).

Also, some drugs or medications can affect the bladder neck.

Retrograde ejaculation is sometimes very difficult to treat; the medications are not always effective. If and again IF this is the problem, it doesn't make a difference in your sex life, except if you wish to become a father one day, then is becomes a problem of course but can be treated by a doctor getting sperm from the bladder and aritifically inseminating the woman and has very successful results.

However, this is only a suggestion; to be diagnosed accurately, you need to see a doctor, preferably a urologist, a specialist in these matter to accurately be diagnosed.