Medical Specialty >> Gastroenterology

Doctors Lounge - Gastroenterology Answers

Back to Gastroenterology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. 

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/15/2017.

Forum Name: Gastroenterology Topics

Question: stomache problems

sxy_thing - Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:53 am

For a year now ive had stomache problems with getting sick after each meal but now its not as bad anymore. For this problem ive seen 6 doctors and gone to 2 hospitals. ive even had my blood tested and xrays and nobody could get it right on what i had. on top of this i also had severe back pain threw my whole back like labor pains. i don't get sick as often as i used to but now this is the second time i have woken up in the morning with stomache pains so severe i can hardly move and its below my belly button on the left. its in the area of when you get the craving your hungry. and honestly i don't want to waste anymore money seeing another doctor who cant see what i have. im only 17 yrs old....
 FlippinFRACK - Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:58 am

DO you have any abnormalities with your stools?...like blood mucus constipation or diahrea...
 sxy_thing - Tue Dec 20, 2005 7:39 am

no its just severe pain. and i get sick often after eating. i only get the pain in my stomache in the morning and it hurts to move.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us