Medical Specialty >> Gastroenterology

Question: sweats, feeling of vomitting

kmbrly_angel - Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:14 pm

I'm a 39 yr old female. 3 weeks ago, i was having chronic diareaha. Now 2 weeks later, my upper stomach, just under my breasts is extended, bloated, and I can't eat. If i eat I feel sick to my stomach. Today, i broke out in sweats and had a feeling of wanting to pass out. It passed as soon as it came.But that feeling has been coming and going all day and my stomach doesn't feel right. Its almost like the food doesn't go down and stuck. And wanting almost begging to be sick so I can get rid of everything.
Suggestions?
 htlaeh - Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:01 pm

The symptoms that you have described could be attributed to any of several conditions which require prompt medical attention, including, but not limited to gallstones or GERD. You need to see a Gastroenterologist as soon as possible.

If you do not already have a relationship with a Gastroenterologist, then talk to your primary physician for a referral.