Question: Lower left abdominal pain

johnlee - Wed May 02, 2007 11:26 pm

I'm 23 year old male.
For the last month I have been getting a throbbing pain in my lower left abdomen, and sometimes very rarely I get the same throbbing sensation in my lower right abdomen. The throbbing is on and off and may sometimes not occur for a few days. My bowel movements have been regular and my stool seems normal. Once in awhile, I get a feeling of pin pricks usually near my belly button and my right side. The pain doesn't seem to be affected by what I eat.
I have not seen a doctor for financial reasons and have never had any surgeries in the past.
Thanks in advance for any help.
 johnlee - Wed May 02, 2007 11:49 pm

I forgot to add that when feeling my stomach I do not feel any tenderness or pain. I have never had a fever and have never had any nausea or vomiting.