Medical Specialty >> Gastroenterology

Forum Name: Liver Diseases

Question: Hello? ANYONE OUT THERE?

mymorgan0929 - Wed May 16, 2007 6:07 pm

What's wrong with this site???? No one answers anything. O well, going somewhere else...so much for support and answers.
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Wed May 16, 2007 10:48 pm

User avatar I am sorry that you are disappointed with our site. Please understand that our site is very busy and our volunteers are limited. We are working as quickly as we can to answer as many questions as possible.

If you know of anyone in the medical field that would be interested in volunteering please send them our way.

Michelle73 - Thu May 17, 2007 6:54 am

It was a few days or so before I got any kind of response, but I did get a response. Like the Dr. said, they only volunteer to do this and they don't charge you like the other medical forums do. You need to be a little patient, and your questions will be answered. But this is only their advice and should you have further questions or concerns, you should speak to your own doctor about them.