Medical Specialty >> Gastroenterology

Doctors Lounge - Gastroenterology Answers

Back to Gastroenterology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge ( does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/15/2017.

Forum Name: Gastroenterology Topics


 MANAZER - Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:44 am

Dear Doctor,

I am 39 year old male. my problems are follows: I do regular excerise every day at about 1.30 hours.

My problems are:

1. Stomach upset - After eating food, I feel a state of stomach upset followed by filling of Gas. When I eat chicken, a kind of bitter fluid is formed and come to mouth often. This is not there with other meats. If I take fruits, juices or organge, the stomach will produce some acids and will be with full of Gas

2. Irregular and insufficient bowel movements - The bowel movements are not at all satisfactory and not regular. When the movement takes place, first it discharge lot of gas and little amount of stool some times in greasy form or small pieces. Even if I eat lot of fruits, vegetables, the same condition still remains.

Other problem which I noticed for quite some time is the itching on the anus. I used Fucidn cream and it will go away and will re-appear again after one day.

In addition to the above, I have problems of excessive fatigue and rapid heart beat and breathing while doing the exercise mainly while running or climbing steps

Kindly inform me with your valuable advise please
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:09 pm

User avatar There are a few possibilities for your symptoms. Irritable bowel disease is possible. Food allergies or intolerances (similar to lactose intolerance) are also possible.

I would recommend you see a GI specialist for further evaluation. I would also recommend you be tested for Celiac disease as it is quite common and can produce many of your symptoms.

Best wishes.
 MANAZER - Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:50 pm

Thanks Doctor for your valuable advises.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us