Medical Specialty >> Gastroenterology

Question: Stomach issues

SirWence - Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:47 pm

Hello I am 21 male. I weigh roughly 175 lbs and am about 6ft tall.

I have had past diagnoses of slow motility and anxiety and GERD.

No family history of problems though.

Lately I have been waking up in the morning and having heart burn and feeling full. Also I have been having pains on both sides of the abdomen and my stools seem to switch from soft and floating to hard and pellet like. And another thing is I can burp often, and it.. I do not know how to describe the sound of the burp other then 'weird' I average roughly 1 bowel movement a day.

Sometimes the pain can go up to the ribs sometimes its just on the sides.

Thank you for any advice.
 SirWence - Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:22 pm

I forgot to add that I can have a period where I feel full quickly and a period where I simply can't get full even after a large meal.