Medical Specialty >> Gastroenterology

Question: Can anyone help????

SHELL326 - Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:48 pm

Ok I have had irregular periods. My last normal one was back in June. The past few have been very weird. Not exactly a period but more of i guess the discharge at the end of your period cycle. In other words I haven't had any blood in my cycles. Does that happen when you are pregnant? I have taken about five prenancy test and all of them have been negative. I'm not sure what is going on. I have been really stressed lately, I'm wondering if that could be why. Also my friend is 5 mo's pregnant. I found out about 3 or 4 months ago and I'm wondering if that could be it too. Maybe I'm thinking about that and that I could be too and that is causing it to be so weird. I don't know!??!?! I know stress can cause it to become irregular sometimes but for months at a time I'm not sure. Does anyone know about this??? please help!!!!
 DeLWolcott - Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:25 am

The only true option in this case is to go to your physician for a pregnancy test, and then go from there. There are too many possibilities for anyone to try to answer online. I'm sorry we can't be of more help.