Medical Specialty >> Gastroenterology

Question: pain in lower left abdomen

tulip18 - Sat Nov 13, 2004 7:13 pm

FOr the past month i have felt a little slight pain in my lower left abdomen... i do get alot of cysts... this weekend it started to hurt alot. when i walked or moved my legs certain ways it hurt. The pain is in the very lower pelvic region but is starting to move up towards my belly button on the left side. i also have been having a yeast infection that was not properly treated and has lasted for about two or three months.... could this be a cyst or an infection i am also going for tests to see why i have blood in my bowel movements and have been constipated....
 Dr. Russell M - Sat Nov 20, 2004 3:08 pm

User avatar Hi!

You might need to get examined by a doctor to determine if it's a cyst or infection.

bill