Medical Specialty >> Gastroenterology

Question: chronic diarrhea

nikolas22t - Mon Jan 03, 2005 9:01 pm

I am 23 years old and from the age of 16 i have diarrhea, i never visited a doctor about this problem, At the begining it was very painfull but after a few months it was ok.Now 7 years after i have the same problem.I go to the toilet once a day but my bowel are sometimes liquid and some times something between liquid solid.
Sometimes i have a taste of blood in my mouth and some mornings (not very often) i spit blood.
Any doctor can help me? Don't ask me to go to a doctor :( i can't tell me what to eat please, and what my help me to solve the problem.
Thank You
 DeLWolcott - Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:51 am

I am very sorry, but there is nothing that can be done online. These problems need to be evaluated in person with a physician and need to be evaluated soon. Diarrhea for this amount of time has probably depleted your body of some essential nutrients, and it sounds as if the problem is making its way up the intestinal tract.

I know this is not the answer you wanted, but it is the answer that has to be given. Find a physician NOW.