Medical Specialty >> Gastroenterology

Doctors Lounge - Gastroenterology Answers

Back to Gastroenterology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/15/2017.

Forum Name: Gastroenterology Topics

Question: side and stomach burning

luvbchside - Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:30 pm

I am at my witts end. For the last two months I have had this terrible buning on my left and right side. under my ribs and my stomach feels bloated and sore.I went to the hospital and they told me I had a track infection put me on Nitrofurantion. My PCP told me when they find two or three blood cells they automically call it a TI...THe pain will not go away. I watch what I eat.No drinking or any bad haits...NOthing is showing up on my test. What could be causing this terrible pain and burning.
 skipp - Sun Dec 11, 2005 11:28 pm

my daughter had the same poblems and so many tests finally they did laproscopic surgery for gallbladder which had stoens but they were not calcified and adhesions to the liver- good luck

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us