Medical Specialty >> Gastroenterology

Question: Serious Stomach Pain, Diagnosis Still Questioned.

maccy941 - Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:24 pm

When i was 9, i was diagnosed with IBS. I was in so much pain that i was crying and screaming. It was a few hospital trips a week with morphine through an IV to treat the pain. Now i'm 14, i recently visited a specialized doctor, who told me i had bad blood circulation in my stomach. IBS normally comes with constipation or diahrrea, but i have neither. Anytime i need to use to bathroom i have no problems except for the insane pain in my intestines. It's even worse after i eat. Just now, all i had was a chicken nugget and now i had to hit the pain pills. I could be terribly hungry and about the throw up, and i eat a small amount, then theres pain. My weight declines whenever i get into bouts like this. My family, my doctor, and I are beginning to think it's devolped into something else. But i don't see my doctor again for a while. And i need this to end!
It has cut me from friends, kept me from social events, and i've been going crazy for 5 years. I can't have a normal life growing up like this.
Please Help!
 Dr.M.Aroon kamath - Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:14 am

Kindly refer to the following link in which a similar problem such as yours has been discussed in detail.
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=45184
Good luck!