Medical Specialty >> Gastroenterology

Doctors Lounge - Gastroenterology Answers

Back to Gastroenterology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/15/2017.

Forum Name: Gastroenterology Topics

Question: Really Embarrased! Need help and advice!

MrG - Fri May 27, 2005 3:18 am

Well this is really embarassing and i couldnt find anywhere i could post...

A few things first, 1) Im not gay and 2) i was drunk! Well a few mates and I were drunk last night and this morning i woke up to be told that they inserted something into my rectum.

They came up with this idea after watching the jackass movie ... :( yes i know .. some mates.

Anyway im really worried.. I can't feel anything but will it come out on its own?? Seemingly it was a small 3 inch cylinder size of an object! Please help me!! Im so worried!!

Could i take laxatives and hope it "pops" out naturally?? Please help, im shaking like a leaf!

Thanks
 Dr. Wafaa Abdel-Hadi - Fri May 27, 2005 3:28 am

Hello MrG,

Well, if it didn't come out today or tomorrow...just go to the ER ...ask the doctors to request a simple X-ray on this area ...to see if it's there or they were just joking about it,ok? ...or simply ask your friends truthfully if they did this to you or not!

I am sure if you had something , you could have felt discomfort but you don't seem to have any complaint.

Take care,
 MrG - Fri May 27, 2005 3:35 am

Well i still am truly upset and worried! I shall never be talking to them again if it is true! Do you think it may be a joke??!

I can't feel anything and I have be to the bathroom already this morning and I couldn't feel anything.

How long would it take to come out??

Thank you for your swift relpy which has put me at ease slighty.

MrG
 Dr. Wafaa Abdel-Hadi - Fri May 27, 2005 6:26 am

Dear MrG,

It's most likely to be a joke...you don't complain and you can't feel a thing.. So...you should confront them seriously...or you should go to the ER and asking them to check it out for you ... or forget about it...

But i believe it'd be safer if you have it checked...a simple X-ray like i told you before would solve the puzzle :?:

Or one of them would be honest enough to tell you the truth.

Take care,

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us