Medical Specialty >> Gastroenterology

Doctors Lounge - Gastroenterology Answers

Back to Gastroenterology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/15/2017.

Forum Name: Gastroenterology Topics

Question: Mysterious Stomach Pain

yfs168 - Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:09 am

:shock: I've recently been to see a Doctor for a weird stomach pain which I feel like gastric. The pain increase when I try to carry thing above 10kg. I had taken the SGPT (ALT) blood test which show 21 IU/L. I too taken the AMYLASE (AMY) blood test which show 46 IU/L. Right now the doctor still can't confirm what is my problem. I even went thru a chest X-Ray scan and Stomach scope scan. I just wondering if I'm suffering gastric what should I do ? All help are welcome.
Cheers :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
 yfs168 - Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:21 am

Hi All,
Recently I went thru the Helicobacter pylori disease test and I was tested negative (-). So can someone suggest what type of test should I gone further in order to stop wasting my money.
Cheers :P :P :P :P

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us