Medical Specialty >> Gastroenterology

Question: abdominal pain

greathead - Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:17 am

i keep getting abominal pain just under my rib cage to start then it spreads to my lower back and up my spine. it is very painful, a kind of dull pain. this then makes me hot and dizzy and have passe out from it. i normally vomit as well. the pain last from 30mins to 8 hours does any one have any ideas as to what it is. :?:
 Najah - Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:57 am

You did not mention the precipitating causes of your pain and its duration.Epigastic pain radiating through to the back goes with posterior D.U,pancreatic diseases and other causes and needs to be fully investigated.