Medical Specialty >> Gastroenterology

Question: I cut my anus and am worried

crazygrl - Wed Dec 17, 2003 2:00 am

i feel embarrassed talking about this but i am really worried about the consequences of what i did. earlier today I tried to anally masturbate using my electric toothbrush. I took off the brush head which revealed a dull metal pin that vibrated. I lubricated it and lubricated my anus and tried to push it in and then turn it on. i felt a little pain but i expected it. however, when i removed it, there was some blood on the tip part of the toothbrush. now i feel a little bit of pain in a certain region of my anus. I am really worried about what could happen and any help or suggestions would be great
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Wed Dec 17, 2003 7:38 am

User avatar Crazygirl,
You have probably traumatized your anal mucosa with the metal device. This may also introduce infection to the area. If the pain carries on you may need an antibiotic.