Medical Specialty >> Gastroenterology

Question: constant burping and flatuating

uthorns - Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:16 am

for the past 5 days i have had gas in my stomach. i will burp 5 or 6 times in row. i flatulate often and go the bathroom about 3-4 times a day. any idea what this could be?
 uthorns - Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:14 pm

uthorns wrote:for the past 5 days i have had gas in my stomach. i will burp 5 or 6 times in row. i flatulate often and go the bathroom about 3-4 times a day. any idea what this could be?
i would also like to add that i experience what feels like to be severe hunger pains in my sternum area when the gas feeling is there and that is where the pain and seem like unusual pressure comes from.