Medical Specialty >> Gastroenterology

Question: Constant Nausea!!!

fpv_gtp - Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:04 am

For over 6 weeks i have had constant nausea, becoming worse in the last month. I also have tenderness all around my abdo, more so round my stomach and gall bladder. The other syptom is light headnesses when i stand up from sitting and headacks more common in the last month. I have had a lot of test (blood, unrine, stool) aswel as a ultrasound. All have shown negitive except for a slightly low white cell count. I have been tested for infectious mononucleosis and gall stones both negitive. I have getting a liver funtion test soon but in the mean time could you please suggest anything that might be feesable, my thought could be an alsur somewhere. I am male, 17. Thanks for your time.
 cindy27 - Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:33 pm

Hi !!

I wrote the book with nausea. I have had every tests known to man. They have chalked it up to gastris and acid reflux. I would try eating smaller meals and taking tagament when you feel a episode coming on. Gas and Acid reflux and cause nausea. Ask your doctor about some nusea medicine. you can also try Emertrol, available at drug stores. eat low fat meals, drink water no sodas and try to excercise. this has hepled me and one day mine went away and again it will come back and last for 6 months or so and go away again. I think alot of it may be my head. i get anxious because i am afraid that i will have a attack and i think that makes it worse. i hope this helps

Cindy