Question: Irregular Menstral Periods

stepame1222@hotmail.com - Sun Mar 21, 2004 11:41 am

Hi! I have a question my periods usually come around the same time each month, ususally, but this month is a little different. My cycle just ended on either the 7th or 8th of this month, and today is has begun again. Now I've heard a cycle can be every 14 to 21 days but I don't know if this is the case. Do you think something is wrong or is this fairly normal?
 Dr. Russell M - Sat Mar 27, 2004 7:26 am

User avatar Hi!

Most cycles occur between 21-35 days with 3-10 days of bleeding and 30-40 mL of blood loss.

bill
 LaHello - Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:34 pm

Hello! I'm almost 17 years old, and throughout my menstrual cycle, it has changed to mayed beggining to middle, middle to end and then make to beggining of the month. I usually get my period in the middle of the month currently and its towards the end of the month, im a virgin still so i couldnt be pregnant. Is there anything or any myth i could do to make my period come a little quicker? Please reply. Thank you!!
 MidnightRose - Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:56 pm

My period ended around June 20th, and last week after I used the restroom, I noticed that I was bleeding... I was not bleeding heavily, but it did not end until later that night... Today I noticed that I was bleeding again, however not as heavily... I am a virgin and am not on any medication, or BCM (pill or otherwise)... I usually experience cramps during my cycle, but have had none... I can't figure out why I would be bleeding... Please help!