Question: can a girl be too small for a guy

dragonkitty - Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:58 pm

Im 17yearold female. ive tried to have intercourse with three guys and it hurts when they try to penetrate so can a girl actually be too small for an average sized guy?
 CCCP - Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:11 pm

Since no one else has responded I will offer my (non-professional) opinion. Since you specified these are "averaged sized guys", I will say that most likely you are not too small. Bear in mind, the vagina is able to stretch enough to allow delivery of a baby! Losing your virginity hurts a little, but the pain typically subsides either right away or within a minute or two. Since you're a virgin you're probably just very tight, and could possibly still have some hymen intact. To make it easier, make sure there is plenty of foreplay beforehand, and that you are well-lubricated and both physically and emotionally ready for the act. Not enough foreplay and stress/worry can both really lead to disaster.

I can't stress the foreplay enough. Have him use his fingers on you for awhile first. Good luck!