Medical Specialty >> Gynecology

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

Back to Gynecology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge ( does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/14/2017.

Forum Name: Gynecology

Question: Shaking

 alexsager - Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:25 am

Im fifteen years of age and am inquiring about my boyfriend who is 16, nearly 17 years of age. He is male. He has no medical history as far as I am aware but is on no medication. Recently hes been shaking non stop and Im starting to get worried now but he wont go to the doctors. I was wondering if anyone knew what it could possibly be? thanks xxx
 Theresa Jones, RN - Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:10 am

User avatar Hi alexsager,
There are numerous conditions which may produce the symptom of shaking or tremors, and essentially giving a multitude of possible causes would not do much to alleviate your concern. The most sensible thing for him is to have an evaluation by his physician.
Theresa Jones, RN

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us