Medical Specialty >> Gynecology

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

Back to Gynecology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/14/2017.

Forum Name: Gynecology

Question: what are my chances of being pregnant?

SallyJ - Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:51 am

Alright, I'm on no kind of birth control & on the 3rd a penis went inside of me, but only about 2 inches of it and only for a few seconds. I'm probably just worring too much... but my period is supposed ot start within the next 3 to 4 days, and recently I learned that it's much easier to get pregnant prior to your period than after. So basically I just wanted to know what my chances of being pregnant are... if you could help, it would mean a lot. Thanks.
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:51 am

User avatar The chances of getting pregnant are almost non-existant. To safely rule that out do a pregnancy test if you don't get your period with a few more days.
 Bc1705 - Fri Aug 19, 2005 6:04 pm

I just got married, I am trying to become pregnant. What are my chances of becoming pregnant if I had sex on my most fertile day? [/b]
 meanthepoki - Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:56 am

Aloha,

OK me and my bf had sex on the 9th of december adn he came in me twice...I finished my period on the 6th of december..Im on no birth contorl is it possiblae that I might be pregnant...[/i]

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us