Question: what are my chances of being pregnant?

SallyJ - Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:51 am

Alright, I'm on no kind of birth control & on the 3rd a penis went inside of me, but only about 2 inches of it and only for a few seconds. I'm probably just worring too much... but my period is supposed ot start within the next 3 to 4 days, and recently I learned that it's much easier to get pregnant prior to your period than after. So basically I just wanted to know what my chances of being pregnant are... if you could help, it would mean a lot. Thanks.
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:51 am

User avatar The chances of getting pregnant are almost non-existant. To safely rule that out do a pregnancy test if you don't get your period with a few more days.
 Bc1705 - Fri Aug 19, 2005 6:04 pm

I just got married, I am trying to become pregnant. What are my chances of becoming pregnant if I had sex on my most fertile day? [/b]
 meanthepoki - Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:56 am

Aloha,

OK me and my bf had sex on the 9th of december adn he came in me twice...I finished my period on the 6th of december..Im on no birth contorl is it possiblae that I might be pregnant...[/i]