Question: pregant????

greengsr - Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:19 am

Hi, I have a question, I had a period on June 23 04 and now for the month of July I spotted one spot and that was it. Could I be pregant? Help me so that I know if I should go to the doctor.

Greengsr :?
 alisonm - Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:03 pm

Have you had unprotected sex during this time? Are you on birth control? Do your breast hurt? Have you thrown up? Do you ahve a metallic taste in your mouth?
 Dr. Yasser Mokhtar - Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:28 pm

User avatar Dear Greengsr,

If you are worried about being pregnant, you can have a home pregnancy test, they are fairly reliable. If it is positive, go ahead and visit your doctor. If it is negative and you had unprotected intercourse and you were not on birth control, there still is a chance that you are pregnant, in this instance, it is up to you whether you would like to wait till the next time you expect your period or go ahead and go to the doctor anyway.

Thank you very much for using our website https://doctorslounge.com and i hope that this information helped.