Medical Specialty >> Gynecology

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

Back to Gynecology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge ( does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. 

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/14/2017.

Forum Name: Gynecology

Question: my boyfriend says it burns him

 plzhelp1 - Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:31 pm

I'm 22 year old female, and i have been experiencing pain during sex and my boyfriend says when i ejaculate it burns him, my gynocologist said my pap was normal. I did have a UTI and i finished my medication. Could the problem be the UTI? I'm also on depo provera.
 Debbie Miller, RN - Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:33 am

User avatar I don't believe this would be related to the UTI. Your boyfriend may, however, have some type of sexual dysfunction that causes the pain. I doubt it is anything you are doing but he may want to have it checked out.

Best wishes.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us