Question: The use of lysol as a self-abortion method

spadijer - Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:10 am

I am looking for:
studies done
statistical data
reported cases
articles on the subject

More specifically:

Failed attempts and the results of.
e.g. birth defects (physical/mental)
brain damage / mental retardation
 DeLWolcott - Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:40 pm

2+ year post. And don't even think about it!
 furbii - Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:02 pm

could maybe we respond to posts that need to be responded too?
i wish someone would respond, cause i NEED HELP!
 DeLWolcott - Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:19 pm

You may ask your question within this thread if you are not able to post a new topic.

As for the original question, I will do some research on my own to see if anything is available.
 furbii - Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:16 am

I have posted elsewhere, and all 3 of them, have absolutely no responses...
 DeLWolcott - Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:32 am

I found your original post and I apologize for the delay in you getting an answer.

Definitely get in to see your physician. This could either be a spontaneous abortion, OR it could be nothing. During my first pregnancy I did have a day of cramping with bleeding that followed, yet 6 months later I still had a very healthy baby boy. (He was 5 weeks early, but otherwise fine.)

No matter what the reason is for the bleeding, you need your mind put at ease so you don't have the extra stress. I wish you the best!