Question: showing symptoms of pregnancy after a tubal litigation

jasmine6918 - Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:16 pm

I has a tubal litigation 3 years ago and for the past two months instead of having a period i am only spotting for one day. then today I am spotting again and having cramping in lower abdomen and back could I be possibly pregnant and possibly miscarrying?
 Dr. Yasser Mokhtar - Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:06 pm

User avatar Dear Heather,

Nothing is 100% perfect.

If you suspect being pregnant, the best thing to do is to do a pregnancy test.

Thank you very much for using our website https://doctorslounge.com and i hope that this information helped.

taytay2005 - Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:13 am

I was diappointed at the reponse to someone who had a tubal litigation and wanted to know if she could be pregnant. I am in that same boat and wanted answers not "take a pregnancy test"
I want to know numbers..... I want to know what are that chances that I will die. I was told most pregnancies after a tubal result in a tubal pregnancy. Taking a pregnancy test does not take the fear away. How many women get pregnant after a tubal? How many deliver babies? How many die? Should I be scared or what?

Janis
 inlovewithgod - Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:25 pm

I too wonder if I am not pregnant and do plan to have a pregnancy test done. I had my tubal 10 years ago and have just recently been saved by the Lord. I have prayed to be pregnant and have not had my period. For the non-believers, I know you think I'm crazy but 2 years ago I was a HUGE drunk and drug user.....I am sober today and so very at peace....only by God's grace. I just wonder what could happen to me or the child if this test comes back posiitive. I plan on getting the test soon but am still praying my way through it......