Question: In pain, not sure what's going on, any ideas??

milmom - Wed Mar 19, 2003 7:32 am

Ok, last month my period was ontime but only lasted 2 days, which is not normal for me. Then this month it was 3 days late, and when it did start it was VERY heavy and bright red bleeding for 1 day, then dark red for the second day and stopped again. I've been having a ton of pain on my right side down in my pelvic/hip area for over 2 weeks now. Low grade fever for over a week straight. What could this be?

Jennifer
lil_gal25@hotmail.com
 DeLWolcott - Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:44 am

Menstruation consistency changes are very common. However, you should see your physician to check on the cause of the low-grade fever and continuous pelvic pain.