Question: Help ASAP

ice_cream00 - Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:17 pm

My fiance is worried I got pregnant from anal sex and I had my period (totally normal everything, time, signs, lasted the same days, same color, same amount, and it started light got heavy and got light), also took two pregnancy test to make him believe and both came out to say I wasn't. Please help me explane to him I can't be.

Lisa
 Dr. Yasser Mokhtar - Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:19 pm

User avatar Dear Ice_cream00,

Anal sex can not lead to pregnancy, period. Pregnancy results from normal intercourse as the sperms will fertilize the ovum (egg) and there are no ova (eggs) up the other way.

You, having your normal period, in addition to 2 negative pregnancy tests mean that there is no pregnancy.

If your fiance is not convinced, i think the best way is to go to a doctor to have a physical examination and a blood test for pregnancy which is the most accurate.

Thank you very much for using our website https://doctorslounge.com and i hope that this information helped.