Question: AM I PREGNANT???

spacelyn212002 - Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:21 am

I have this feeling that i might be pregnant. I've been pregnant before so i know what it's like but this time i've had my period?? It was shorter than usual and lighter than usual. I've been having backachs and cramping. I've taken two at home tests and they both have come back negitive. The last time i had sex was about 2 1/2 weeks ago. Could it still be to early to tell if i'm pregnant??
 Dr. Russell M - Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:23 pm

User avatar Hi!

It's very unlikely that you could be pregnant with the pregnancy test coming out negative twice.

bill
 smonroe - Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:10 pm

my question is how can i tell if iam pregnant its to soon for a test. but iam very tired which is unusual, also i have a small fever and i don't really have an appetite.
 lt8i6 - Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:06 pm

You might be going through menopause. It is highly unlikely that you are pregnat because once you are pregnat there are certain hormones that are released. These are the hormones that the pregnacy tester looks for. It can't be too early to discover a pregancy