Question: Lactating

Amygirl - Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:30 am

ok well my cousin claudia is staying with us for now about 3 months and she is now 8 months pregnant. she is lactating and pumping milk out of her huge breasts. im not preg but im starting to lactate myself. i know that sometimes two girl room mates can start to go on their periods at the same time, but is it possible to lactate like in sym with her. even though she is my cousin we have always been very close like sisters. should i go to my doctor? i need to know please?
 Dr. Russell M - Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:00 am

User avatar Hi!

Have you had a pregnancy test? If negative for pregnancy test, it would be advisable to consult a doctor to rule out causes for increased hormone prolactin in your blood.

bill