Question: Possible Pregnancy Signs?

meshelle_24 - Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:25 pm

Okay, this is my first visit to this site.

I have a question about breast leakage. Yesterday evening this started. It's a cloudy kind of white dishcharge, breasts also feel abit fuller, but no soreness. I am currently trying to get pregnant (quit birth control Sept 27th). My last period was a couple days late (it was last week) and ended on day 4. It almost always lasts all 7 days. I've taken a home pregnancy test (yesterday), and an in-office urine test (Monday) and they were negative. I also seem to have a problem with incontinence, and frequent urination. I've been alittle sickly feeling (but I also have a cold). I've been tired, but not really a huge change in fatigue, just noticable to me (which may also be the cold). Alot of fluttering feeling in my abdomen also. I have a toddler, so I've had the whole "pregnancy feeling" before... this just feels quite strange to me, sort of like I am pregnant... but still not sure.

Could these be signs of early pregnancy? What of the breast leakage?? Please Help?! Thank you!
 Dr. Russell M - Sat Nov 13, 2004 7:19 pm

User avatar Hi!

A negative pregnancy test would mean that 99% you are not pregnant. Another possibility is pseudocyesis. Check out the link and find out if it relates to your problems.

Hope this helps.

bill
 meshelle_24 - Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:26 pm

Ends up I have a type of lump in my breast, and my estrogen is out of wack. I've been treated and symptoms have mellowed out since. I do thank you for your information you posted though Dr. Bill.