Medical Specialty >> Gynecology

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

Back to Gynecology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/14/2017.

Forum Name: Obstetrics

Question: Possible Pregnancy Signs?

meshelle_24 - Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:25 pm

Okay, this is my first visit to this site.

I have a question about breast leakage. Yesterday evening this started. It's a cloudy kind of white dishcharge, breasts also feel abit fuller, but no soreness. I am currently trying to get pregnant (quit birth control Sept 27th). My last period was a couple days late (it was last week) and ended on day 4. It almost always lasts all 7 days. I've taken a home pregnancy test (yesterday), and an in-office urine test (Monday) and they were negative. I also seem to have a problem with incontinence, and frequent urination. I've been alittle sickly feeling (but I also have a cold). I've been tired, but not really a huge change in fatigue, just noticable to me (which may also be the cold). Alot of fluttering feeling in my abdomen also. I have a toddler, so I've had the whole "pregnancy feeling" before... this just feels quite strange to me, sort of like I am pregnant... but still not sure.

Could these be signs of early pregnancy? What of the breast leakage?? Please Help?! Thank you!
 Dr. Russell M - Sat Nov 13, 2004 7:19 pm

User avatar Hi!

A negative pregnancy test would mean that 99% you are not pregnant. Another possibility is pseudocyesis. Check out the link and find out if it relates to your problems.

Hope this helps.

bill
 meshelle_24 - Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:26 pm

Ends up I have a type of lump in my breast, and my estrogen is out of wack. I've been treated and symptoms have mellowed out since. I do thank you for your information you posted though Dr. Bill.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us