Question: anal bleeding

nehanikit - Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:49 am

hi
sorry if my english goes wrong!
me from KSA, 21 female; approaching a gyno for this here is not easy for me :(
i need ur advise, please help!
my bf asks for annal sex and we tried it yesterday
i was feeling sooo much pain but he was like "its normal" and after sometime i bleed "fresh blood" :(
i had some prblms like brain tumour once diagnosed to me; now fine after surgery!
ovary cyst; i go to gyno and she is doing fine in it!me feeling better in that
but me worried why i bleeded! after sometime i felt some swelling there which was little painful but its fine now (After 20 hrs)
i don't wonna lose my bf :( please help me! i will be so thankful for ur advise
waiting!
bye
 Debbie Miller, RN - Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:19 pm

If your boyfriend really cares about you, he will care about your health and comfort. He will put this ahead of his own desire for a different sex experience. You should be able to express your desires and have your needs met. Anything that is not mutually desirous is not a good idea in a relationship. If you can't reach agreement on sexual activity this should be an indicator of the type of relationship you have. It is a red flag to me. I would seriously reconsider if you can't work through this and have a satisfactory result without pain, swelling or bleeding on your part. I consider that unacceptable.

Good luck and best wishes.