Medical Specialty >> Gynecology

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

Back to Gynecology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/14/2017.

Forum Name: Gynecology

Question: anal bleeding

nehanikit - Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:49 am

hi
sorry if my english goes wrong!
me from KSA, 21 female; approaching a gyno for this here is not easy for me :(
i need ur advise, please help!
my bf asks for annal sex and we tried it yesterday
i was feeling sooo much pain but he was like "its normal" and after sometime i bleed "fresh blood" :(
i had some prblms like brain tumour once diagnosed to me; now fine after surgery!
ovary cyst; i go to gyno and she is doing fine in it!me feeling better in that
but me worried why i bleeded! after sometime i felt some swelling there which was little painful but its fine now (After 20 hrs)
i don't wonna lose my bf :( please help me! i will be so thankful for ur advise
waiting!
bye
 Debbie Miller, RN - Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:19 pm

User avatar Hello,
If your boyfriend really cares about you, he will care about your health and comfort. He will put this ahead of his own desire for a different sex experience. You should be able to express your desires and have your needs met. Anything that is not mutually desirous is not a good idea in a relationship. If you can't reach agreement on sexual activity this should be an indicator of the type of relationship you have. It is a red flag to me. I would seriously reconsider if you can't work through this and have a satisfactory result without pain, swelling or bleeding on your part. I consider that unacceptable.

Good luck and best wishes.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us