Medical Specialty >> Gynecology

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

Back to Gynecology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/14/2017.

Forum Name: Obstetrics

Question: What is going on with me....

AngelEyes - Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:10 am

I am a 24 yr old female, who USUALLY gets regular menstal cycles, which are normally at the end of each month. Lately they have been getting closer to the beginning of the month. I have also been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend for about 4 months now, and not once have gotten pregnant so far. Since my most recent period, we have been practicing safer sex. Now, as it is coming closer to the time of my period( should be tomorrow ), there is something that doesn't quite feel right to me. I have had a bit of cramping for the last few days, had a headache last week, have been experiencing disharge, have had sore breasts, and yet, still no sign of my period. I am hoping that I am not pregnant. I also have a hard time charting my periods so I know when to expect each one, can you help with this as well? Please.
 Dr. Russell M - Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:56 am

User avatar Hi!

If you miss your periods, do a pregnancy test and find out if you are pregnant.

bill

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us