Question: having something move in my stomach but blood test was neg

kekers - Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:56 pm

i had sex in february and had a blood test done for pregnancy in march it came back negative. and if i was pregnant my baby would be born this month on the 20th and now im feeling movement in my stomach it feels like a kick and sometimes i think its because im hungry but even when i eat i still feel the movement.it feels like bubbles in my stomach.
 Debbie Miller, RN - Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:01 am

The GI system (stomach, bowels, intestines) do make movements that truly are similar to feelings of fetal movement. When you are acutely aware that the possibility of pregnancy exists, you can be especially tuned into such feelings and it is confusing. If pregnancy tests are negative and you haven't had other symptoms you can probably rest assured it is normal peristaltic movement as food, gas, etc. passes through the system.