Question: Scratched vagina with fingers during intercourse?

ilynk - Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:19 am

So I had intercourse with this guy. He used his fingers for a while, then we did have intercourse, but used a condom. Now I have a spot by the ending of my vagina lip near the hole that feels like it was cut, but I didn't see any signs of a cut. It's starting to get itchy down there, no discharge. Is it possible that I just got scratched or torn a little down there? Or is this an STD?
 Debbie Miller, RN - Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:39 pm

It sounds more like trauma than STD to me. Probably it will resolve in a few days. In the absence of other symptoms I would just allow healing to occur naturally.