Question: 4 i-pills(Birth control pills)in a span of 2 months

lover4200 - Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:08 pm

If a person has 4 i-pills(Birth control pills)in a span of 2 months, how bad it is for the health? and what would be the long term affects of it.?
& Now after last i-pill (that is after 1 weeks from last pill taken), dark brown vaginal discharge is coming.. is it something serious???
 Debbie Miller, RN - Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:47 pm

This does not sound alarming to me but I am not familiar with i-pills. I assume you mean you just took a few isolated pills as opposed to a full course of them? If so, their effectiveness as a birth control is going to be limited.

If this is emergency contraception, it should not harm you but the large amount of hormones involved could affect your cycles and they might be more irregular.