Question: vagina is really small - HELP!

annon - Wed Dec 29, 2004 8:56 am

hi, i have a really small vagina and its really painful if finger me or if use a vibrated!! please help!! you hear of excersices to make penis' bigger so what about for a vagina?!? please help! :oops:
 winslow - Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:13 pm

Have you consulted a doctor? My sister had a similar problem and was unable to insert tampons when she first started menstruating (at about the same age that you are now). A visit to the gynecologist revealed that she had an extra piece of tissue running down the length of her vagina. It created a partial wall dividing the vaginal canal in half...almost like having two small vaginas side by side. She had a very simple surgery and was home the same day. She now enjoys a normal sex life and has not had any further complications.

Of course, it might also be nerves. If you are at all uncomfortable with the situation your muscles might be tensing up to the point that insertion is painful. If this is the case you should discuss your anxiety with your partner. Sexual relationships can bring about confusing emotions at any age, but especially when you are a teenager. Either way I think it would be best to have a physical exam. It will help you rule out physical problems and give you an opportunity to discuss options with a medical professional.
 annon - Sat Jan 01, 2005 9:43 am

ok thanks. i will think about it - your sister, how old was she?!