Question: what are the chances of him being the father?

here21 - Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:09 pm

I have recently become pregnant and I am wondering what the chances of becoming pregnant during my period after I had just gotten off of birth control. I stopped taking birth control in Nov. Then I must have gotten pregnant in Dec. My last cycle started around Dec first and I have a pretty regular cycle. I was sexually violated and I am concerned that the child is the child of the one who hurt me and not my loving fiancee. My fiancee and I were still sexually active during what is estimated my most fertile time. Please help me figure out what my chances are of it being from the man I love.
 Debbie Miller, RN - Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:42 am

During your period after going off your pills is a very unlikely time for ovulation and conception. It is considered the safest time for someone to take a chance having unprotected sex without becoming pregnant.

I hope this is the news you desire.