Question: Rectal Bleeding after self "love"

melissa.lynn85 - Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:05 am

I really enjoy anal sex. I have never had any problems until tonight. My husband is gone over seas so tonight I was feeling a little bit frisky and decided to pleasure myself. I have had anal sex before and I have also used "toys" before as well. Tonight when I was pleasuring myself everything was fine. No pain. I was using a toy in my anus but nothing bigger then my husband, so I know it wasn't that the size was too big. After I finished I noticed there was alot of blood coming from my anus. It was dripping and running down my leg. It frightened me quite a bit. Please help me out. Thank you.
 Debbie Miller, RN - Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:53 am

It was probably either some tissue trauma or an internal hemorrhoid that was ruptured. If the bleeding continues it would be wise to have it checked out. I suspect it will heal and not continue.

kukerkc - Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:37 am

thank you doctors for your valuable answers.
really great forum