Question: pain

Ashy24 - Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:45 pm

For the past two times after Ive had sex with my boyfriend, my butt bone tends till feel like its bruised for a number of days. And i noticed this when I went to get a pelvic ultrsound, and they had to use a camera up in my vaginal area. And afterwards my butt bone hurt really bad, and then I relized what it was from. What could be causing this??
 Dean M. Mitchell - Mon Mar 14, 2005 3:57 am

Dear Ashy24,

It doesnt sounds like it has a specific medical reason. It can be a inner temporary damage, kind of like the outside mark we see on the skin when we have a bruise.
My advice is to cut down on the sexual intercourse for a month or two to help it heal, I also suggest no other vaginal activities/ penetration for that period of time If it still hurts after that period of time you may have to see your physcician.